This was a project for Computer Graphics coursework during my third undergraduate year (2016). This project was a little cropping game that requires the player to grow and harvest trees. This project was implemented...
- Enabling Y-axis and Z-axis Motion Parallax of a Light Field Display using Kinect head track
- METAL Plus: Context-aware multi-user MR collaborative teaching system
- METAL: An asymmetric mixed reality collaborative learning tool
- An Adaptive Low-cost Approach to Display Different Scenes to Multi-users for the Light Field Display
- What is Scientific Research? What should I do to start my research?