A large number of researchers including myself start their research without enough preparation. They forgot to think about what is research and how to conduct a good research before they set out to do...
- Enabling Y-axis and Z-axis Motion Parallax of a Light Field Display using Kinect head track
- METAL Plus: Context-aware multi-user MR collaborative teaching system
- METAL: An asymmetric mixed reality collaborative learning tool
- An Adaptive Low-cost Approach to Display Different Scenes to Multi-users for the Light Field Display
- What is Scientific Research? What should I do to start my research?